Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Missing In Action

Guess who is here? I'm so sorry that I have not updated in quite some time. I blog my life at http://futuredoctor19.livejournal.com so check that out if you are interested. Anyway, I wanted to do a post today about good obstetrical TV shows. I know not everyone gets Discovery Health and TLC, so skip this post if you do not have that.

TLC
A Baby Story

Discovery Health
Deliver Me- chronicles the life of three women who are mothers and OB/GYNs. It follows their daily lives and it is awesome to see how their days go.
Birth Day- on several times a day, but it follows two women through labor and birth
Babies: Special Delivery- an hour long program on everyday that visits the high-risk wards at many different hospitals and follows six women through their deliveries and postpartum
House of Babies- a fantastic show on a freestanding birth center in Miami

I'm sure I will think of more. Thanks for reading, and please let me know if you like the blog by leaving a comment or voting in the poll. Thanks!

1 comment:

pregnancy doctor mesa said...

Lovely read! Thanks for the entry.